- OIS INDORAMA PORT LIMITED (OIPL) is a joint venture company between Oil & Industrial Services (OIS) and Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals (IEPL) formed on 19th April 2013
- OIPL built its own multi-purpose port terminal in Onne Port, Rivers State, Nigeria to be self-reliant on urea exports from Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) and as well for import/export of various types break-bulk and containerized cargo for OIS
The OIPL Port Terminal is, a dedicated facility for Urea exports, operating 24/7
The urea is produced by IEFCL at Port Harcourt plant. Using an integrated supply chain management system the Urea is transported to Port warehouse in dedicated IEFCL owned bulk trucks. The facility is managed as per the best international practices in order to safeguard the fertilizer properties. Thereby urea temperature and humidity level is monitored through all the stages.
Once stored the urea can be loaded to the vessels in a 24/7 basis.
The OIPL Port Terminal is an added value to our overall system as it insures:
- Best quality product: The material is moved from Plant to Port in covered trucks and with temperature and humidity control at the Port, the Urea quality is maintained.
- Highly competitive price: The OIPL port is 18Km away from the Plant, ensuring delivery at the port in less than 3 hours. With state of the art automation and loading equipment’s at port, deliver faster turnaround of vessel bringing competitive advantage in terms of cost.
- Fast exportations to our natural markets as West Africa, Brazil and USA
- Reliable integrated supply chain
An operational and quality asset
- Urea dry bulk warehouse with a storage capacity of 45 000t
- Loading facilities : Urea ship loader of 900t/h
- Quay deck of 295m length for a waterfront availability of 320m for ships up to 35 000 DWT
- Container terminal of storage capacity 800 TEU
Break-bulk warehouse (4080 square meters) for general import and export
|Material||Quantity||Effective Handling Capacity||Storage Capacity|
|Urea||1,000,000 TPA||900 TPH||45000 MT|
|Containerized Cargo||12,000 TEU per anum||20 TEU per hour||800 TEU|
|Break Bulk Ware House||150,000 TPA||450 TPH||4080 m2|
|(DWT)||LOA (m)||Beam (m)||Draft (m)|
|Break Bulk Ware House||8,000||95||18||7|